Mitel 5212 Dual-Mode IP Speaker Display Phone (50004890) Refurbished
Store #: 1836-R
Manufacturer Part No: 72154-R
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The new Mitel 5212 IP Phone supports both SIP and Mitel IP (MiNET) protocols on a single hardware platform. This dual port, multi-line display IP speakerphone provides user-programmable access to the features and applications enabled by Mitel IP-based Integrated Communications Platforms (ICPs). The 5212 IP Phone provides intuitive user access to more sophisticated call handling and converged applications supported by the Mitel ICPs. It is ideal as a teleworker or an ACD agent phone. More Information
- Support for SIP or MiNET protocols
- Hands free speakerphone
- Twelve programmable multi-function keys with dual color LED indicators
- Eight function keys: Hold, Super key for Feature Access, Fixed Message, Transfer / Conference, Redial, Cancel, Speaker, Microphone
- Two-line, 20 character white backlit display with contrast control
- Dual port (10 / 100 Mb Switched Ethernet)
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed calling
- Conference call setup
- Page Send / Receive
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) agent support
- Customizable center panel
- Browser based desktop configuration tool
- Wall mountable
- Multiple powering options (802.3af compliant)
- Does not include Mitel IP Power Pack
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.