Mitel 5207 IP Speaker Display Phone (50003812)
Manufacturer Part No: 50003812
The Mitel 5207 IP Phone is an entry-level, single port, multi-line, user-programmable IP speakerphone with an easy-to-read backlit display. The Mitel 5207 is designed primarily for users requiring multiple line appearances and feature keys. Working on both the Mitel 3300 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP) and the Mitel SX-200 Integrated Communications Platform (ICP), the Mitel 5207 IP phone provides unparalleled choice and flexibility to the user.
The Mitel 5207 IP Telephone is compatible with the Mitel Networks 3300 Intergrated Communications Platform (ICP), release 3.3 or higher. The Mitel 5207 IP Telephone is not suitable for home use.
- Handsfree speakerphone operation (half duplex)
- Single port, multiple lines
- 20-character backlit display with contrast control
- 14 programmable multi-function keys with dual-color LED indicators (for speed dialing, line appearances, feature keys)
- 8 fixed function keys: Hold, Superkey/Program, Transfer/Conference, Cancel, Speaker, Microphone, Message, Redial
- Customizable center panel
- Wall Mountable
- Multiple Powering Options (802.3af compliant)
- Does not include Mitel IP Power Pack
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.