Mitel 5010 IP Phone (50000374)
Manufacturer Part No: 50000374
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
Mitel 5010 IP Phone
The 5010 IP Phone is a dual-port IP telephone with programmable function keys, context-sensitive softkeys for feature-set customization and a 20-character backlit display. It is an ideal choice for users requiring access to more sophisticated system features such as technical support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments. Like all Mitel Networks IP telephones and devices, the 5010 IP Phone can be easily programmed and personalized with a web browser-based configuration tool.
- Two-line, 20-character display
- Off-hook announce
- On-hook dial
- Seven programmable multi-function keys with dualcolor LED indicators (for speed dialing, broadcast groups, line appearances, feature access)
- Six function keys: Hold, Superkey for feature access, Message Information, Transfer/Conference, Shift, Cancel
- Dedicated headset jack
- Speed calling
- Placing calls on hold
- Transferring calls
- Setting up conference calls
- Voice mail access large message waiting lamp
- Last number redial
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) Agent and Supervisor support
- Able to run Power over Ethernet (POE) or with optional 24vdc power supply available below
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.