Merlin Magix Expansion Carrier w/Power Supply
Manufacturer Part No: 73798
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- A second or third carrier that consists of a backplane, cabinet, cover, 491D1 power supply, and mounting brackets.
- Expands the Merlin Magix Basic Carrier by adding 6 universal module slots for line and station modules.
- Can be connected to a plastic carrier that is upgraded from a Merlin Legend to Merlin Magix Release 2.0 system for the purpose of installing an Integrated Network Access Module.
- Allows off-site staging, so the system hardware assembly and associated programming can be completed prior to installing the system on site.
- Improves protection for electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI), and will accommodate future convergence applications.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.