Merlin Legend Release 7.0 Processor
Manufacturer Part No: 74932
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
Release 7.0 Enhancements. Release 7.0 includes all Release 6.1 functionality plus the enhancements listed below.
- MLS and Enhanced Tip/Ring (ETR) Telephone Support. Supports the Legend 016 ETR Module allowing customers to use existing Partner MLS, Partner ETR (Eurostyle), Transtalk 900, and Business Cordless 905 telephones on their Merlin Legend System
- Expanded Digital Station Capacity. Supports the Legend 016 MLX Module increasing the maximum number of digital telephones from 127 to 200
- Voice Announce on Idle Only option on MLX telephones
- Priority Call Queuing
- Calling Party Name on Caller ID and support for the Legend 408 GS/LS MLX with Caller ID (ICLID) module
- Enhanced MLX Headset Operation
- Touch-Tone or Rotary Signaling
- Abandoned Call Information Reported to Merlin Legend Reporter
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.