Merlin Legend Release 6.1 Processor Refurbished
Store #: 5342-R
Manufacturer Part No: 74926
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Release 6.1 Enhancements. Release 6.1 includes all Release 6.0 functionality plus enhancements to the functioning of the networked Merlin Legend Communications System (Private Networking).
- Centralized Voice Messaging. One or more Merlin Legend Systems can share the voice messaging system (VMS) of another Merlin Legend System, provided the systems are directly connected to the system with the VMS.
- Night Service. Night Service coverage can be provided across a private network to a centralized Automated Attendant, a non-local calling group, a QCC queue, a DLC, or any individual extension on the remote system such as a night bell
- Group Coverage. Group Coverage can be provided across a private network to a centralized Automated Attendant, a non-local calling group, a QCC queue, a DLC, or any individual extension on the remote system
- Calling Group Overflow Coverage. Calling group overflow coverage can be provided across a private network to a centralized Automated Attendant, a non-local calling group, a QCC queue, a DLC, or any individual extension on the remote system
- Calls Directed to Another System. Lines connected to remote systems can be answered by any extension prgrammed to answer the call, such as a centralized Automated Attendant or a system operator (QCC or DLC)
- Transfer Redirect. Calls transferred from an Automated Attendant to non-local extensions are redirected after a timeout period back to the originating Automated Attendant extension programmed to receive redirected calls
- Direct Station Selector. Users can press a DSS button for a non-local extension to make or transfer calls to that extension
- Call Forwarding. The Forward feature now can be used to send calls to non-local extensions across the private network
- SMDR. Gives system managers the choice to log or not to log incoming and outgoing UDP calls
- Decrease in Call Setup Time. The setup time for a call across a private network has been reduced by programming the number of UDP digits expected
- PRI Switch Type Test. Allows authorized technicians to automatically determine if each end of the PRI tandem trunks in directly connected Merlin Legend Systems has been programmed correctly
- Service Observing. Allows one extension to listen in on (observe) a call at another extension as in a typical Customer Service application
- WinSPM. Enhances System Programming and Maintenance (SPM) software with an easy to use Windows interface
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.