Merlin Legend Mail (007 MLM) 4-Ports
Manufacturer Part No: 75089
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
007 MLM Features
- 4-ports to receive or play back 4 simultaneous messages
- Up to 21 hours of message storage for the capacity you need
- Up to 100 mailboxes for all your employees
- Modular circuit pack slides right into your Merlin Legend control unit; no need for extra wall space, extra power supply or extra surge protector
- Three Automated Attendants enable different coverage for different departments
- Separate day, night, and holiday schedules for each Automated Attendant
- Cascaded outcalling can call an employee's home phone, cellular phone and pager to announce new messages
- Personal operator transfers callers from your mailbox to a co-worker
- Bulletin Board gives callers routine messages such as hours of operation, driving directions or snow day advisories
- Message Waiting light activated for new messages only
- Toll fraud security automatically locks a mailbox when outsiders attack
- The Merlin Legend Mail 007 MLM is compatible with all domestic and international releases of the Merlin Legend Communications System.
- It requires a 391A3 or newer power supply module installed in the Merlin Legend carrier.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.