You Save: $45.01 (20 %)
Store #: 9705
Manufacturer Part No: C710-01-MX-D2000-K-000
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The Mediatrix C710 is multi-function device combining VoIP Analog Adapter, Gateway and QoS control in a secure and powerful platform.
This platform, featuring FXS ports, provides an ideal solution for enterprise voice applications or for connecting to a service provider’s broadband access. With FXO interfaces, it is the ideal solution to deploy private or hosted toll bypass networks. It provides a simple, transparent and cost-effective way of maintaining a connection to the PSTN.The Mediatrix C7 enables cost-eff ective VoIP deployments in small offices for both IP Centrex and private network applications. The Mediatrix C7 has the additional benefit of supporting high compression codecs simultaneously on each voice ports, thus saving valuable bandwidth. The Mediatrix C7 Series gateways make use of existing broadband access equipment to connect to any standards-based VoIP network.The Mediatrix C7 offers security features such as TLS, SRTP, certificates management, and HTTPS designed to bring enhanced security for the network management, SIP signalling and media transmission aspects.The Mediatrix C7 series is targeting:
- Enterprises with branch offices and remote offi ces, including SOHOs.
- Enterprises seeking access to the benefits of Voice over IP without discarding existing legacy equipment.
- Enterprises wishing to implement Voice over IP through a gradual, transparent, and cost-eff ective migration.
- Multi-tenant / multi-dwelling units and premises wishing to implement Voice over IP while maintaining existing wiring and handsets.
- Enterprises looking to implement secure RTP (SRTP) and Secure SIP (SIP over TLS).
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.