Mediatrix 4124 - 24 Port FXS Gateway with 1 PSTN Bypass Port DGW
You Save: $542.96 (37 %)
Store #: 7593
Manufacturer Part No: 4124-DGW
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The Mediatrix 4124 enables cost-effective VoIP deployments in medium-size branch offices and multi-tenant applications. The Mediatrix 4124 has the additional benefit of supporting high compression codec’s simultaneously on each analog voice ports, thus saving valuable bandwidth. As with all other Mediatrix devices, the 4124 provides web interface, giving users a convenient access to the unit for initial set-up. The devices can also auto-provision by fetching their encrypted configuration from a TFTP or HTTP server making installation secure and transparent to the end-users. To further facilitate deployments, factory loaded configurations are possible. In addition, an intelligent PSTN bypass allows Mediatrix 4124 users to make emergency calls and maintain their phone service in the event of a power outage or network failure.
Mediatrix 4124 - Key Features
Ease of configuration and management
- Carrier-grade voice quality
- Fax over IP support, including T.38
- PSTN bypass (emergency calls), PSTN bypass available on models 4108/4116/4124, optional on model 4104
- Up to 24 simultaneous calls
- Automatic firmware and configuration file download
- SNMP and web management
- TFTP or HTTP auto-provisioning
- Support for SNMPv3
- Encrypted configuration files support
- HTTP Digest authentication
- Secured SIP signalling and media transmission
Mediatrix 4124 - Key Benefits
- QoS features support
- DHCP client
- STUN Client
- Interoperable with equipment from leading industry vendors.
- Major savings in long-distance and PSTN access fees.
- Re-use of existing infrastructure such as analog phones and faxes.
- Simplified wiring = savings in ADDS/MOVES/CHANGES.
- Compliancy to current legacy standards increases compatibility with actual PBX or Key systems.
- Access to essential PSTN Emergency calls capabilities even during power outages.
Mediatrix 4124-DGW Specifications
Mediatrix 4124 - IP Telephony Protocol
• SIP – RFC3261
Mediatrix 4124 - Voice Processing
• Vocoders: G.711 (A-law, μ-law), G.723.1,G.726, G.729a/b
• G.168 echo cancellation (64ms)
• DTMF detection and generation
• Carrier tone detection and generation
• Silence detection / suppression and Comfort Noise Generation level software adjustable
• Configurable dejitter buffer
• Configurable tones (dial, ringing, busy)
• Configurable transmit packet length
• RTP/RTCP - RFC 1889, RFC 1890, RFC 2833, RFC 3389
Mediatrix 4124 - Enhanced Security
• Compliant with multiple enhanced security protocols offering a rich feature set including: SIP, MIKEY,
TLS, SRTP, certificates management, and HTTPS
• HTTPS, for the exchange of Configuration File.
• SRTP with MIKEY as key selection method.
- Supported Cypher:
» AES – 128 bits
• MIKEY protocol using pre-shared keys (RFC 3830 and 4567) for negotiating SRTP keys.
• Certificate management.
• TLS transport method.
- Supported Key Exchange Mechanism:
• Supported Cyphers (minimum):
- AES (128 and 256 bits)
- 3DES (168 bits)
• PRACK, UPDATE, SDES, Q.SIG Supported
Mediatrix 4124 - Fax and Modem Support
• Group 3/Super G3 Fax real-time FoIP over clear channel (G.711), G.726 or T.38
• T.38 Fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
• G.711 Fax and Modem Bypass
Mediatrix 4124 - Management
• Web-based GUI
• TFTP, HTTP configuration up- and download (Auto-provisioning)
• TFTP, HTTP firmware upgrade
• SNMPv1, v2 and v3 agent (MIB II and private MIB)
Mediatrix 4124 - WAN Connection
• 1 x 10/100 Base T Ethernet RJ-45 connector
Mediatrix 4124 - Analog Connection
• Mediatrix 4124: 1 x RJ-21X TELCO 25 pairs connector, analog phone/fax (FXS) interface.
Mediatrix 4124 - QoS
• IEEE 802.1p/Q
Mediatrix 4124 - Enhanced Telephony Features
• Call Forward / Call Transfer / 3-way Conference Call / Call Waiting / Caller ID on Call Waiting / Call on Hold
• Dynamic De-Jitter Manager
• Voice Activity Detection/ Comfort Noise
Mediatrix 4124 - Operating Environment
• Operating temperature: 0°C to 40°C
• Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C
• Humidity: up to 85%, non-condensing
Mediatrix 4124 - Power Supply
• AC: Standard power cord receptacle (IEC 320-C14) for universal AC input internal SMPS.
Mediatrix 4124 - Unit Dimensions and Weight
• 5.5 cm x 26.0 cm x 17.7 cm
Unit Weight 1781 g (3.9lbs)
• (1.8 in. x 18.9 in. x 8.6 in)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.