You Save: $640.01 (33 %)
Store #: 7583
Manufacturer Part No: MED3531DG
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The Mediatrix 3500 Series allows enterprises to lower communications costs over any IP link.
It is a multi-function device combining VoIP IAD & Gateway in a secure and powerful platform. It applies to SIP Trunking, PBX Trunking, and PSTN access for local VoIP equipments solutions.
The Mediatrix 3500 Series also allows Carriers, Service Providers, and System Integrators to initially deploy secure systems and generate additional revenue streams.
Mediatrix 3500 Series' Key Benefits:
Mediatrix 3500 Series Product Overview:Designed specifically for enterprise applications, the Mediatrix 3500 Series gateways make use of existing broadband access equipment to connect to any standards-based VoIP network. The Mediatrix 3500 Series gateways meet the requirements of enterprises that want to connect their ISDN equipment, such as PBXs, through a T1 PRI interface to an IP network or as a gateway to the PSTN.The Mediatrix 3500 Series offers security features such as TLS, SRTP, certificates management, and HTTPS designed to bring enhanced security for the network management, SIP signalling and media transmission aspects.The Mediatrix 3500 Series is targeting:
- Feature-rich carrier grade product.
- 1 or 2 ISDN T1 PRI interface ports.
- 23 or 46 simultaneous calls.
- Secured SIP signalling and media transmission
- Deployable in SIP VoIP networks.
- User-programmable call handling.
- Security features: VPN, SNMPv3, SSH, HTTPS. Hardware ready and capable to support SRTP and SIP over TLS.
- Proven voice algorithms implemented on dedicated DSP engine for enhanced voice quality on each interface card.
- Fax over IP support, including T.38.
- Multiple codec support.
- Remote management capabilities.
The Mediatrix 3500 Series platforms are available with two configurations: Mediatrix 3531: 1 T1 ISDN Port Mediatrix 3532: 2 T1 ISDN PortsMediatrix 3500 Series' ApplicationsThe Mediatrix 3500 VoIP gateways allow any office to use an existing IP network for lower-cost voice communications. The Mediatrix units link any standard ISDN T1 PRI connection to the IP network and deliver the clarity of toll-quality voice for a comprehensive VoIP solution. T.38 FoIP, fax bypass, and modem bypass capabilities ensure that the Mediatrix 3500 gateways seamlessly transport voice and data services. The Mediatrix 3500 gateways offer flexibility and scalability for VoIP network integration and low-bandwidth voice.With configurable NT/TE T1 PRI ports, call-switching, and user-programmable call routing (including caller/called ID), Mediatrix 3500 gateways integrate smoothly into existing PBX and PSTN networks.Mediatrix 3500 Hardware ModelsMediatrix 3531 – 1 x PRI T1 card
- Enterprises with branch offices and remote offices, including SOHOs.
- Enterprises seeking access to the benefits of Voice over IP without discarding existing legacy equipment.
- Enterprises wishing to implement Voice over IP through a gradual, transparent, and cost-effective migration.
- Multi-tenant / multi-dwelling units and premises wishing to implement Voice over IP while maintaining existing wiring and handsets.
- Enterprises looking to implement secure RTP (SRTP) and Secure SIP (SIPS) in the short term.
Mediatrix 3532 – 2 x PRI T1 cards
- 23 simultaneous calls
- 1 ISDN PRI port
- NT/TE software configurable
- 46 simultaneous calls
- 2 ISDN PRI ports
- NT/TE software configurable
Mediatrix 3531 Specifications
- Vocoders: G.711 (A-law, ì-law), G.723.1, G.726, G.729a/b
- G.168 echo cancellation
- DTMF detection and generation
- Carrier tone detection and generation
- Silence detection / suppression and Comfort Noise Generation level software adjustable
- Configurable dejitter buffer
- Configurable transmit packet length
- RTP/RTCP - RFC 1889, RFC 1890, RFC 2833, RFC 3389
Fax and Modem Support
- HTTPS, for the exchange of Configuration File.
- SRTP with MIKEY as key selection method. o Supported Cypher • AES – 128 bits
- MIKEY protocol using pre-shared keys (RFC 3830 and 4567) for negotiating SRTP keys.
- Certificate management.
- TLS transport method. o Supported Key Exchange Mechanism: RSA, Diffie-Hellman o Supported Cyphers (minimum): AES (128 and 256 bits), 3DES (168 bits)
IP Telephony ProtocolSIPManagement
- Fax over IP
- T.38 Fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
- G.711 Fax and Modem Bypass
- Clear channel (G.711) or T.38
- SNMPv3, HTTP, FTP, TFTP, HTTPS
- Auto-provisioning for VoIP parameters
- Automatic firmware download
- User-friendly web Pages for VoIP Parameters
- ISDN NI-2 (US T1 PRI)
- ISDN DMS100 (US T1 PRI)
- ISDN 5ESS (US T1 PRI)
- Euro ISDN EDSS-1 / ETSI PRI/NET5
- ETS 300 011 (ISDN PRI UNI)
- ETS 300 012-1 (ITU-T I.430)
- ETS 300 402-2 (ITU-T Q.921)
- ETS 300 403-1/2 (ITU-T Q.931)
- ETS 300 102-2 (ITU-T Q.931)
- ISDN speech, audio and data (Fax Gr 4, UDI 64)
- Local switching
- Interface hunt groups
- Routing Criteria: Interface, Calling/called party number, Time of day, day of week, date, ISDN bearer capability
- Number manipulation functions: Replace numbers, Add/remove digits, Multiple remote gateways
- IEEE 802.1p/Q
Physical SpecificationsOperating EnvironmentOperating temperature: 0oC to 40oCStorage temperature: -20oC to +70oCHumidity: up to 85 %, non-condensingPower SupplyInternal 100-240 VAC power supplyMechanicalRack mount, Desk mount, Wall mount2 interface card slotsStackable units to increase port count
- 1 x 10/100 BaseT Ethernet RJ-45 connector
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.