Store #: 7581
Manufacturer Part No: MED3404DG
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The Mediatrix 3000 Series allow enterprises to lower communications costs over any IP link. They are multi- function devices combining VoIP IAD, Gateway, IP Router, SIP aware NAT/Firewall and QoS control in a secure and powerful platform.
This platform, featuring analog FXS, ISDN BRI, or T1/E1 PRI interfaces, provides an ideal solution for enterprise voice applications or for connecting to a service provider’s broadband access.
The Mediatrix 3000 Series also allows Carriers, Service Providers, and System Integrators to initially deploy secure systems and generate additional revenue streams.
- Feature rich carrier grade product.
- Analog FXS, ISDN BRI, or T1/E1 PRI interface ports.
- Deployable in SIP VoIP networks.
- Security features : NAPT/Firewall with proxy- based SIP ALG, VPN, SNMPv3, SSH, HTTPS. Hardware ready and capable to support SRTP and SIP over TLS.
- Networking features: complete VoIP-enabled IP router.
Mediatrix 3404 Specifications
- Vocoders: G.711 (A-law, ?-law), G.723.1, G.726, G.729a/b
- G.168 echo cancellation
- DTMF detection and generation
- Carrier tone detection and generation
- Silence detection / suppression and Comfort Noise Generation level software adjustable
- Configurable dejitter buffer
- Configurable transmit packet length
- RTP/RTCP - RFC 1889, RFC 1890, RFC 2833, RFC 3389
Fax and Modem Support
- HTTPS, for the exchange of Configuration File.
- SRTP with MIKEY as key selection method. o Supported Cypher, AES – 128 bits
- MIKEY protocol using pre-shared keys (RFC 3830 and 4567) for negotiating SRTP keys.
- Certificate management.
- TLS transport method. o Supported Key Exchange Mechanism: RSA, Diffie-Hellman o Supported Cyphers (minimum): AES (128 and 256 bits), 3DES (168 bits)
IP Telephony ProtocolSIPManagement
- Fax over IP
- T.38 Fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
- G.711 Fax and Modem Bypass
- Clear channel (G.711) or T.38
- SNMPv3, HTTP, FTP, TFTP, HTTPS
- Auto-provisioning for VoIP parameters
- Automatic firmware download
- User-friendly web Pages for VoIP Parameters
- Euro ISDN EDSS-1 / ETSI PRI/NET5
- ETS 300 011 (ISDN PRI UNI)
- ETS 300 012-1 (ITU-T I.430)
- ETS 300 402-2 (ITU-T Q.921)
- ETS 300 403-1/2 (ITU-T Q.931)
- ETS 300 102-2 (ITU-T Q.931)
- ISDN NI-2 (US T1 PRI)
- ISDN DMS100 (US T1 PRI)
- ISDN 5ESS (US T1 PRI)
- ISDN speech, audio and data (Fax Gr 4, UDI 64, RDI 64)
- Local switching
- Interface hunt groups
- Routing Criteria: Interface, Calling/called party number, Time of day, day of week, date, ISDN bearer capability
- Number manipulation functions: Replace numbers, Add/remove digits, Multiple remote gateways, PLAR
WAN Connection1 x 10/100 BaseT Ethernet RJ-45 connectorSecure Controller Option SpecificationsIP Routing NAT and Firewall
- IEEE 802.1p/Q
QoS / Traffic Control
- SIP aware NAT/PAT/Firewall (SIP Proxy based) with standard ALGs
- Statefull inspection
- RIPv1 and v2
- Static routes
- IP filtering and Port forwarding
- DHCP Client
- DHCP Server
- PPPoE client
- VLAN support
- Marking Incoming traffic, Locally generated traffic or Both
- Traffic shaping
- Bandwidth guarantees and Limits
- Classification by Port, Appl, Address, TOS byte
LAN Switch4 Ethernet 10/100 Base-T Ethernet RJ-45 ports enabled with the SC optionOperating EnvironmentOperating temperature: 0oC to 40oC.Storage temperature: -20oC to +70oCHumidity: up to 85 %, non-condensingPower SupplyInternal 100-240 VAC power supplyMechanicalRack mount, Desk mount, Wall mount2 interface card slotsStackable units to increase port countDimensionsHeight: 4.4 cm (1.73 in.) approx.Width: 44.5 cm (17.5 in.) approx.Width (mounting brackets): 48.5 cm (19 in.) approx.Depth: 20.5 cm (8 in.) approx
- Encryption AES128, AES192, AES256, DES, 3DES
- Authentication MD5 and SHA
- Point-to point VPN or Roadwarrior configuration
- Transport/Tunnel support
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.