You Save: $1,200.01 (49 %)
Store #: 7580
Manufacturer Part No: MED3316SC
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Mediatrix 3300 - Secure Enterprise Controller
The Mediatrix 3300 Series Secure Enterprise Controllers allow enterprises to lower communications costs over any IP link. They are multi-function devices combining VoIP IAD, Gateway, IP Router, SIP aware NAT/Firewall and QoS control in a secure and powerful platform.
This platform provides an ideal solution for enterprise voice applications or for connecting to a service provider’s broadband access. The Mediatrix 3300 Series also allows Carriers, Service Providers, and System Integrators to initially deploy secure systems and generate additional revenue streams.
Designed specifically for enterprise applications, the Mediatrix 3300 Series Secure Controller make use of existing broadband access equipment to connect to any standards-based VoIP network.
The Mediatrix 3300 series meet the requirements of enterprises that want to connect their Analog or ISDN equipment, such as PBXs, through a FXS, BRI, or PRI interface to an IP network or as a gateway to the PSTN.
The Mediatrix 3300 series is targeting:
Mediatrix 3300 Series Key Benefits:
- Enterprises with branch offices and remote offices, including SOHOs.
- Enterprises seeking access to the benefits of Voice over IP without discarding existing legacy equipment.
- Enterprises wishing to implement Voice over IP through a gradual, transparent, and cost-effective migration.
- Multi-tenant / multi-dwelling units and premises wishing to implement Voice over IP while maintaining existing wiring and handsets.
- Enterprises looking to implement secure RTP (SRTP).
Applications:The Mediatrix 3300 VoIP gateways allow any office to use an existing IP network for lower-cost voice communications. The Mediatrix units link any standard analog, ISDN BRI, or T1/E1 PRI connection to the IP network and deliver the clarity of toll quality voice for a comprehensive VoIP solution. T.38 FoIP, fax bypass, and modem bypass capabilities ensure that the Mediatrix 3000 gateways seamlessly transport voice and data services. The Mediatrix 3000 gateways offer flexibility and scalability for VoIP network integration and low bandwidth voice.With configurable FXS, NT/TE BRI/PRI ports, call-switching, and user-programmable call routing (including caller/called ID), Mediatrix 3000 gateways integrate smoothly into existing PBX and PSTN networks.
- Feature rich carrier grade product.
- Analog FXS interface ports.
- Deployable in SIP VoIP networks.
- Up to 60 simultaneous calls.
- User programmable call handling.
- Networking features: complete VoIP-enabled IP router.
- Security features: NAPT/Firewall with proxy-based SIP ALG, VPN, SNMPv3, SSH, HTTPS. Hardware ready and capable to support SRTP and SIP over TLS.
- Proven voice algorithms implemented on dedicated DSP engine for enhanced voice quality on each interface card.
- Fax over IP support, including T.38.
- Multiple codec support.
- Can support local VoIP network.
- Remote management capabilities
Mediatrix 3316 Specifications
Mediatrix 3308 / 3316 - FXS
- 7 FXS + 1 Bypass port per analog card
- 1 or 2 cards
Generation level software adjustable
- Vocoders: G.711 (A-law, ì-law), G.723.1, G.726, G.729a/b
- G.168 echo cancellation
- DTMF detection and generation
- Carrier tone detection and generation
- Silence detection / suppression and Comfort Noise
Fax and Modem Support
- Configurable dejitter buffer
- Configurable transmit packet length
- RTP/RTCP - RFC 1889, RFC 1890, RFC 2833, RFC 3389
IP Telephony ProtocolSIPManagement
- Fax over IP
- T.38 Fax relay (9.6 k, 14.4 k)
- G.711 Fax and Modem Bypass
- Clear channel (G.711) or T.38
- SNMPv3, HTTP, FTP, TFTP, HTTPS
- Auto-provisioning for VoIP parameters
- Automatic firmware download
- User-friendly web Pages for VoIP Parameters
- Euro ISDN EDSS-1 / ETSI PRI/NET5
- ETS 300 011 (ISDN PRI UNI)
- ETS 300 012-1 (ITU-T I.430)
- ETS 300 402-2 (ITU-T Q.921)
- ETS 300 403-1/2 (ITU-T Q.931)
- ETS 300 102-2 (ITU-T Q.931)
- ISDN NI-2 (US T1 PRI)
- ISDN DMS100 (US T1 PRI)
- ISDN 5ESS (US T1 PRI)
- ISDN speech, audio and data (Fax Gr 4, UDI 64, RDI 64)
- Local switching
- Interface hunt groups
- Routing Criteria
- Calling/called party number
- Time of day, day of week, date
- ISDN bearer capability
- Number manipulation functions
- Replace numbers
- Add/remove digits
- Multiple remote gateways
WAN Connection1 x 10/100 BaseT Ethernet RJ-45 connector
- IEEE 802.1p/Q
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.