Matching Transformer Line Inpu
Store #: 11590
Manufacturer Part No: 799111010571
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Matching Transformer Line Input
- Used as an input-matching transformer, it connects telephone systems to most public address amplifiers, for telephone paging. In addition it functions as an output-matching transformer to feed program material over a 600-ohm telephone line for "music-on-hold". It is compatible with any amplifier having a 25V output connection.
- Hi-Z, 10k-ohm primary impedance
- Lo-Z, 600-ohm secondary impedance, balanced with center tap
- Matches high-to-low impedance or low-to-high impedance
- Adapts line level signals to microphone inputs
- Phono jack or screw terminatls for Hi-Z side
- Screw terminals for Lo-Z side
- Steel enclosure w/mounting ears allows easy mounting
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.