Mainstream IP Phone
You Save: $33.56 (28 %)
Store #: 12738
Manufacturer Part No: 6947273700708
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Grandstream enterprise grade IP phone
- Expandable, secure and easy to manage
- 4 dual-color line keys (with 4 SIP accounts), 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, up to 5-way conference, and up to 11 call appearances with 7 dual-color BLF extension keys
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Automated phone book synchronization with directory server using XML
- Integrated real-time web applications (weather, stock, currency, RSS news, etc.)
- Back-lit 180x90 graphical LCD display with up to 8 level grayscale
- Support SIP (RFC3261), TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, DHCP (client only)
- Support NAT traversal (STUN, etc), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- Both RJ9 and 2.5mm jacks for professional and casual use
- Support Caller ID display or block, per call or permanent
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended),forward, and more
- 3-way conferencing
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, stock, currencies, RSS news, etc), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone/music-on-hold, flexible customizable screen content & format using XML, and advanced Web and enterprise applications integration (pending)
- Large phonebook (up to 2,000 contacts) and call history (up to 2,000 records)
- And many more enterprise grade features
- SIP compliant and protocols - SIP, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP, PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, etc.
- Networking interfaces - Dual 10/100mbps Ethernet ports
- Voice codecs - G.711 (a/u-law), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC, and G.722 (wideband)
- Superb audio quality - Advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Silence suppression, VAD, CNG, AGC. HD handset with HD wideband codec
- Custom ringtone software - Convert most music files to a Grandstream ringtone
- Advanced Functionality - Multi-line support, multi-party conferencing (5-way), multi-language support (MLS), headset enabled, expandable, intercom, AES encryption, etc.
- Cost-effective IP solution - Small to Medium enterprise office IP Phone
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.