Loop and Ring Detector Board
Store #: 11732
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687221862
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking Advanced Loop Detector loop detect board for ring and line "in use" contact closures
- Provide a contact closure during ringing and/or off-hook
- Monitors an analog phone line for ringing or an off hook condition
- A built-in relay can be activated when either of these conditions are detected
- This is ideal for monitoring line status or for providing a visual indication of such
- Disable input is ideal for two-button emergency phones, such as Viking's E-1600-20A, allowing "Info" button calls to be placed without activating the relay (turning on the emergency strobe light, camera, etc.)
- 3 DIP switches are provided for turning ring detection on or off, off-hook loop detection on or off and for selecting a ring cadence mode which allows the relay to follow ringing or to remain activated during the off time of standard ring cadence
- Complete with a 12 VDC power adapter
- Can also provide switched 12VDC .35 Amp output to power external lights, etc. during ringing and/or off-hook conditions
- Applications: control a strobe or beacon light for ring indication, provide relay closures on off-hook, trigger a security camera, trigger a tape recorder, phone "in use" indicator
- Detects ring voltage and off hook loop current
- On/off switches for ring detection and off hook/loop detection
- Screw terminal connections
- Selectable ring cadence mode (relay can remain on between rings)
- Wall mountable with foam tape (included) or screws (not included)
- Switched 12V DC output (follows relay activation for powering strobe lights, cameras, etc.)
- One set of (NO) normally open and (NC) normally closed relay contacts provided
- Disable input, ideal for use with two-button emergency phones (E-1600-20A), will not activate relay on "Info" calls
- Made in the USA
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
- Power: 120V AC to 12V DC adapter provided
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.