You Save: $379.91 (31 %)
Store #: 11579
Manufacturer Part No: 7394001010650
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Konftel 300M 3G/GSM conference phone
- Perfect for companies that have chosen a mobile communications solution
- Intended for use in mobile networks
- Omnisound 2.0 ensures crystal-clear sound on all calls
- Omnidirectional microphone and three speakers for optimal audio performance
- Battery provides up to 30 hours of talk time and is charged when the Konftel 300M is placed on the accompanying charging cradle
- Supports recording to an SD memory card - perfect for interviews, documentation or simply as a reminder of important calls and meetings; can also be used as a dictaphone
- Multi-party calls and conference guide - mobile operator's network determines the number of participants in multi-party calls, but normally up to 6 people can connect
- Conference guide, which stores call groups, rings all the parties simultaneously at the touch of a button
- USB connection for VoIP calls and UC environments
- Line mode switches between and combines mobile and USB connections
- Expansion microphones for larger meetings
- OmniSound 2.0: Wideband via USB
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, 360
- Frequency range: 3G/2G 200-3300 Hz, USB 200-7000 Hz
- Reception area: Up to 30 m2, > 10 persons
- Range with expansion microphones: Up to 70 m2, > 16 persons
- Volume: Max. 90 db SPL 0.5 m
- Equalizer: dark, neutral and bright
- GSM 850/900/1800
- 3G/UMTS 900/2100
- USB 2.0. Compatible with Microsoft Office Communicator, Skype and other communications tools
- Battery: 5200 mAh, up to 30h talk time/270h standby
- Charging stand: AC adapter 100-240 V AC/14 V DC, electrical cable length 90 c
- SIM with support for PIN/PUK
- Phonebook: 500 contacts
- Import/export via SIM card
- Call groups: 20 groups
- Supports recording to a 2GB SD memory card
- Support for SMS text messages
- Kensington security slot for anti-theft protection
- Display screen: LCD, 128x64 pixels (5x2.5 cm)
- Alphanumeric Keypad: *, #, handset on, handset off, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for navigation in the menu system, line mode, conference guide
- Two year limited manufacturer's warranty (one year for battery)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.