IP Video Phone
You Save: $188.46 (64 %)
Store #: 11464
Manufacturer Part No: 6947273700203
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Grandstream IP video phone
- Easy and affordable way of communicating face-to-face over any distance
- Reduce your travel costs and increase your productivity with face-to-face communication over any distance
- Interoperable with most 3rd party SIP products
- H.264 support that enables real-time high quality video at bandwidths as low as 32 kbps and up to 1 mbps
- High quality videoconferencing from home or from the office
- High quality 2 way real-time video
- High fidelity video quality at bandwidths between 64kbps to 1mbps
- Crisp picture quality
- Adjustable advanced VGA resolution camera
- Razor-thin 5.6 inch TFT color LCD display and two dimensional movement (vertical/horizontal)
- 3 Way conferencing
- Optical and digital zoom, auto-focus, auto exposure
- Custom ring tones
- Intuitive graphic user
- Supports SIP 2.0, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP (both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, TLS(pending)
- Supports dual 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports, 2 USB (2.0) host ports, 1 audio and 1 video output jack and headset jack
- Powerful video DSP with advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology to ensure superb audio and video quality
- Supports H.263 and advanced H.264 base line real-time video codec (at CIF or QVGA resolution and up to 30 frames/second) Anti-flickering, auto focus and auto exposure, zoom, PIP (Picture-in-Picture), audio mute and camera block (for privacy), still picture capture/store/send (VGA Resolution)
- Supports popular telephony features including 3 line indicators, full-duplex hands free speakerphone, 3-way conference, voicemail, video/audio conference, transfer, mute, etc.
- Support device configuration via LCD, Web browser or central secure configuration file
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.