Avaya IP Small Office Edition 4T + 8A 3VC
Manufacturer Part No: 73329
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty-ADVANCED REPLACEMENT!; NO Restock fees!
The IP Small Office 4T+8A (3 VoIP) provides a 4 analog trunks, 8 analog extensions, and 3 Voice over IP capacity. The IP Small Office 4T+8A (3 VoIP) has a four-port Ethernet Switch (Layer 2) and a dedicated switched Ethernet WAN port (Layer 3) making the system ideal for connection to broadband services such as DSL and Cable. With Voice over IP as standard and the optional IPSec security, the system can be quickly configured to provide secure voice and data networking back to a head office over the broadband connection.
- FourAnalog Loop Start Trunks (Caller ID enabled).
- Eightanalog extension (POT) ports. During power failures, analog trunk port 2 is connected to analog extension port 1.
- Three VoIP Codecs (G.723.1, G.711 and G.729a).
- 4 Switched Ethernet ports (Layer 2).
- Dedicated Switched Ethernet WAN port (Layer 3).
- Two PCMCIA slots for wireless and memory card support.
- WAN slot for optional WAN card (V35, X.21, BRI, T1 PRI).
- 9-pin serial port ( for Terminal Adapter, *TPAD applications or License Key Device).
- Audio port for external music on hold source.
- Two relay switch port for door entry systems (External O/P socket).
- Not Included: IP400 Power Lead (Required)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.