Grandstream HandyTone 502 (HT502) 2-FXS-port Analog Telephone Adapter
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 3059
Manufacturer Part No: HT502
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
The HT502 analog telephone adapter (ATA) allows users to create a high-quality and manageable IP telephony solution for home or office applications. The product features 2 FXS ports, an integrated NAT router and dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet WAN and LAN ports to enable a shared broadband connection between multiple Ethernet devices as well as the extension of VoIP services to analog phones.
- Grandstream HandyTone 502 analog telephone adaptor
- Enhanced security
- Automated provisioning using symmetric and asymmetric voice
- Support for a broad range of popular voice codec
- Universal Plug-in-Play (UPnP)
- 2 FXS ports (RJ11) w/up to 2 SIP account profiles
- Dual10/100 Mpbs ports (RJ45) w/integrated router
- T.38 Fax
- HTTP/HTTPS(pending)/Telnet/TFTP Provisioning
- SIP over TCP/TLS
- IP connectivity for any phone and fax
- Web management for easy configuration and installation
- Offers traditional and advanced telephony features
- Portable and compact for use at home or on the road
- 2 FXS analog telephone ports (RJ11), dual 10/100 Mbps ports with integrated NAT router
- 3-way voice conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message indicator, multi-language voice prompts, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan and more
- Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting
- Status LED for power, telephone and network ports, and message waiting indication
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.