Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Store #: GXV3662
Manufacturer Part No: GXV3662-FHD
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
The GXV3662 series are outdoor weatherproof, tamperproof and vandalproof IP dome cameras that are ideal for outdoor use in areas where weather conditions and tampering are a concern. The GXV3662 series models are built with a vandal-proof and tamper-proof casing which allows them to stand up to possible tampering in settings such as banks and retail stores. Featuring a variable focal lens that can be manually adjusted from 3.3mm to 12mm, the GXV3662 series can be used for any indoor or outdoor monitoring situation – whether it be monitoring an area in the distance, medium distance or areas in close-proximity to the camera. Like all Grandstream IP Video Surveillance cameras, the GXV3662 series is OnVIF compliant and features built-in PoE.
- High quality 1.2 Megapixels or 3.1 Megapixels CMOS sensor and lens
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at 720p resolutions
- Alarm input & output, audio input & output
- SD slot for local storage, 24MB pre/post event recording buffer
- Support Motion Detection and Notification on PC Client
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers
- Embedded video analytics and SIP/VoIP support
- Support both variable bit rate and variable frame rate
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Full Onvif conformance with extensions in the near future
- Video Compression:H.264, MJPEG
- Image Sensor: 1/3”, 3.1 Megapixel CMOS, 2048H x 1536V
- Lens Type: 1/3”, 3.3~12mm, F1.6~F3.2, DC-Iris; Manual focus: 50cm ~ ?; H: 89.8°~23.9°; V: 63.6°~17.9°
- Operation Mode: Light sensor, mechanical IR Cut filter, color / black & white mode
- Day & Night: Yes, CDS Sensor, mechanical IR Cut filter
- Minimum Illumination: 0.05Lux
- Responsivity: 1.9V/lux-sec (550nm)
- Max Frame Rate: 1280x960 @ 30fps
- Pixel Dynamic Range: Wide dynamic range of 100dB with SNRMAX 39dB
- Supported Video Resolutions: 2048 x 1536 (15fps)
- Video Bit Rate: 32 Kbps ~ 8 Mbps, multi-rate for preview & recording
- Audio Input & Output: Line-In, Line-Out
- Alarm Input: Input/Output: Voltage In < 15V; Output: 125VAC/0.5A, 30VDC/2A, Normal Open
- Audio Compression: G.711a/u, ACC
- IRIS Control: DC-IRIS
- Embedded Analytics: Motion detection (up to 16 target areas)
- Pre-/post-alarm Buffer: 24MB
- Snapshots: Triggered upon events, send via email/FTP
- Network Interface: 10M/100M auto-sensing, RJ45
- Network Protocol TCP/UDP/IP, RTP/RTCP, RTSP, DHCP, DDNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, NTP
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): IEEE 802.3af class 0
- Peripheral Ports: Internal SDHC 2.0 socket to allow local storage
- SIP/VoIP Support: Yes
- Dimensions (D x L):153mm (D) x 115mm (H)
- Weight: 1.19kg
- Temperature / Humidity: -30°C – +50°C (-22°F – +122°F) for DC and PoE, with heater & fan. Humidity: 10–90% RH (non–condensing)
- Power Adapter: Output: 12VDC/1A; Input: 100–240VAC, 50–60Hz
- Casing: Vandal resistant, weather-proof with IP66 compliance, attachable to mounting kit of 1.875 inch diameter
- Compliance: FCC, CE, C-tick, IP66
- GXV3662_HD: 1.2 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 720p resolution
- GXV3662_FHD: 3.1 megapixel Progressive Scan CMOS image sensor, 1080p resolution
- Variable focal lens can be adjusted from 3.3mm to 12mm
- IP66 certified weatherproof casing
- Advanced multi-streaming rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), SD card slot for local storage
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.