Grandstream GXV3601_LL(Low-Light) IP Camera (GXV3601LL)
You Save: $66.01 (33 %)
Store #: 15972
Manufacturer Part No: GXV3601LL
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
This product has been discontinued, supplies are limited.
No replacement is listed at this time.
The GXV3601_LL is an advanced H.264 SIP camera that utilizes high-quality, state of art CMOS sensors with exceptional quality under low light conditions. The GXV3601_LL offers improved surveillance protection and monitoring for large premises and/or remote places with restricted artificial light. H.264 real time video compression with excellent clarity combined with industry leading SIP/VoIP for full duplex 2-way audio and video streaming provide unrivaled flexibility by allowing real-time video streaming onto Grandstream's other GXV endpoints. Integrated PoE, embedded analytics, and large pre and post-event recording buffer make this product an ideal solutions for monitoring low light environments
- High quality CMOS progressive sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality even under low light conditions
- Support advanced real-time H.264 (with multi-streaming-rate) and Motion JPEG at D1 resolution, variable bitrate & frame rate, and video watermark
- Support sensor alarm input, relay output, USB, SD, integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), and 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer.
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Support IE and Firefox for network preview
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.