Grandstream GXV3601_HD (High Definition) IP Camera (GXV3601HD)
Price: Add to Cart to View Price
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 15971
Manufacturer Part No: GXV3601HD
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
This product is a replacement for:Grandstream - GXV3601 IP Camera (GXV3601)
The GXV3601_HD is a next generation High Definition (720P) IP camera of extraordinary power and innovation. It features cutting edge H.264, real-time video compression (720P resolution) with excellent image clarity, industry leading SIP/VoIP for full duplex 2-way audio and video streaming, integrated PoE, embedded analytics, large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection. It supports the most comprehensive peripheral interfaces for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, offering sophistricated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability. The GXV3601_HD can be managed with GSurf, Grandstream's FREE video management software.
- High resolution 2 Megapixels CMOS sensor and premium lens to ensure high fidelity picture quality
- Support advanced real-time H.264 (with multi-streaming-rate) and Motion JPEG at 720P resolution, variable bit rate & frame rate, and video watermark
- Support sensor alarm input, replay output, USB, SD, integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), and 24MB pre-/post-even recording buffer
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 6+ simultaneous HD viewers
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Support e-PTZ function
- Support IE and Firefox for network preview
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.