Grandstream GXP2200EXT Expansion Module
Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 3044
Manufacturer Part No: GXP2200EXT
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
The GXP2200EXT is a backlit LCD extension module supported by the GXP2140, GXV3240 and GXP2200. The module includes 20 dual-colored extension keys and 2 arrow keys for page switching (allowing each GXP2200EXT to support up to 40 contacts/extensions.). Connect up to 4 GXP2200EXT modules to compatible Grandstream phones for a total of 160 contacts/extensions.
- Large 128x384 graphic LCD providing feature-rich graphics
- 20 programmable buttons per module
- 2 page switch keys which allows up to 40 extensions per extension module
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Speed dial for each line
- Daisy-chain 4 modules for up to 160 programmable buttons
- Conference/call transfer/forward/pickup
- 128x384 backlit LCD display
- 20 programmable dual-color buttons per module, 2 pages per module (40 contacts total)
- BLF/speed dial
- Daisy-chain up to 4 modules for up to 160 contacts/extensions
- BLA (bridged line appearance)/SCA (shared call appearance), BLF (busy lamp field, standard or eventlist), Call Park/Pick-up, Speed Dial, Presence, Intercom, and conference/ transfer/forward and more
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.