Grandstream GXP-2160 Enterprise 6-Line IP Phone
Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Manufacturer Part No: GXP2160
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
Grandstream GXP2160 Enterprise 6-Line IP Phone
- Line Keys - 6 dual-color line keys (with 6 SIP accounts)
- Speaker Phone - HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone
- Ethernet Connectivity - Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit network ports
- Display Type - 4.3" 480x272 TFT color LCD Display
- Headset Support - RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headset)
- Compatible Platforms - Broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms.
- Bluetooth - Yes, Bluetooh V2.1
- Contents - GXP2160 phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Start Guide
The GXP2160 is a state-of-the-art enterprise level 6-line SIP phone that features a 4.3 inch color LCD, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 24 programmable BLF extension keys, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE and Bluetooth, 5-way voice-conferencing, and Electronic Hook Switch (EHS). The GXP2160 delivers superior HD audio quality on the handset and speakerphone, rich and cutting edge telephony features, and personalized information and customizable application service. The GXP2160 also supports automated provisioning for easy deployment, advanced security protection for privacy, and broad interoperability with most 3rd party SIP devices and leading SIP/NGN/IMS platforms. Ideal for enterprise and SMBs, the GXP2160 is a powerful color-screen IP Phone for users who handle high call volume and require access to advanced voice communication features.
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.