Grandstream GXP1610 Small-Medium Business IP Phone
Call or send form below for volume discount
Store #: GXP1610
Manufacturer Part No: GXP1610
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The GXP1610 is a simple to-use IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) and home offices. This Linux-based model features a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances and 3 XML programmable soft keys. A 132x48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched 10/100 Mbps ports, multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets, call-waiting and 3-way conferencing allow the GXP1610 to be a high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phone.
- Line Keys - 2 line keys with dual-color LED
- Ethernet Connectivity - 2 x switched auto-sensing 10/100 Mbps Ethernet ports
- Display Type - 132 x 48 LCD display
- Headset Support - RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Protocols - SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS and more
- QoS - Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 QoS
- Warranty - 1 year
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.