Grandstream GXP1610 Small-Medium Business IP Phone
Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Store #: GXP1610
Manufacturer Part No: GXP1610
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
The GXP1610 is a simple IP phone for a small businesses (SMBs) or home office use. This Linux-based model features a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, and 3 XML programmable soft keys. A 132x48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched 10/100 Mbps ports, multi-language support and 3-way conferencing allow the GXP1610 to be a high quality, user-friendly and dependable office phone.
- Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing, multi-language support
- Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone and integration with advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weather service
- Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
- Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliance for Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
- Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history (up to 200 records)
- 1 SIP account, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Dual-switched 10/100 mbps ports
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts
- Call history up to 200 records
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.