Grandstream Enterprise-grade IP Color 12 Line SIP GXP2170
Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Store #: GXP2170
Manufacturer Part No: GS-GXP2170
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- Enterprise-grade IP phone that features up to 12 line keys/line appearances and 6 SIP accounts using 4.3 inch color display LCD and full HD audio
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet network ports allow for integrated PoE
- Bluetooth allows you to sync with mobile devices, use Bluetooth headsets, and connect to up to 4 extension modules (increasing your button access to 160 speed dial/BLF contact)
- 5 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Supports EHS-compatible Plantronics headsets with RJ9 headset jack
- USB port
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- 5-way audio conferencing
- Voice Codecs: G7.29A/B, G.711µ/a-law, G.726, G.722(wide-band), in-band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- Call hold, transfer, foward
- Call park, pickup, waiting
- Music on hold
- Qos: 802.1Q, 802.1P, ToS, DiffServ, MPLS
- Power Requirements: 12V/1.0A adapter, 802.3af PoE
- Power Consumption: 5.4W and 9.2W with cascaded expansion modules
- Package Contents: Phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, quick installation guide, GPL license
- Bluetooth Yes
- Call Waiting Yes
- Caller ID (CID) Yes
- Conference Calling Yes
- EHS Yes
- Headset Port Yes
- LCD Backlit Display Yes
- Power Supply Included Yes
- Speakerphone Yes
- Voicemail Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Corded or Cordless Corded
- Ethernet Ports 2
- Power Source PoE and AC Adapter
- Number SIP Accounts/Identities 6
- Color Black
- RoHS Compliant No
- Warranty 1 Year
- Website Link www.grandstream.com
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.