GrandStream Dect IP Base Station and Handset
Call 888-976-7443 or send form below for volume discount
Store #: 14475
Manufacturer Part No: GS-DP715
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
The DP715/710 are easy-to-use, high quality DECT cordless IP phones for small business and residential users. These compact and durable DECT IP phones allow users mobility throughout their home or office while maintaining the benefits of VoIP calling. The DECT base station is inside of the DP715, which also includes a handset, while the DP710 is the expandable handset. Uses can register up to 5 DECT handsets to a single base station, which supports 4 concurrent calls. By supporting a range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors, the DP715/710 offer a great cordless IP phone for office buildings, retail stores, warehouse and more.
- DECT base station registers up to 5 DECT handsets and talks to up to 4 handsets concurrently
- Advanced telephony features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication, Auto Answer, Multi-Language Voice Prompt, Flexible Dial Plan
- Support comprehensive voice codes including G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, and iLBC
- Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/TFTP, multiple SIP accounts, SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP
- Multi-languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish
- DP715 includes the bases station and handset; DP710 includes one handset
- Ring Group/Hunt Group (linear mode, shared line mode, parallel mode) when multiple handsets share the same SIP account
- Range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors
- DECT base station allows 5 registered DECT handsets and up to 4 concurrent calls
- 10 hour talk time, 80 hour standby time
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.