GPS Master Clock
Store #: 11569
Manufacturer Part No: VC-V-GPS
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Valcom GPS master clock
- 8 Channel technology
- Microprocessor based
- Immediate start up time
- High reliability
- In case of loss of signal, a temperature controlled time base is implemented allowing calibration of the time during variants in temperature
- Synchronized to UTC within 500 nanoseconds
- Interfaces directly with Valcom analog and digital clock systems
- Capable of working as a master for Valcom 2-wire digital systems
- Operation of auxiliary circuit for once-a-day relay closure with precise second resolution
- Field programmable via 2 switches
- 2 Levels of programming for technicians and end users
- 10 Year battery backup for timekeeping
- 1 Programmable signal duration per circuit (1 - 99 seconds), allowingthe user to interface with other systems
- Diagnostic mode allows the user to maintain and troubleshoot the clock system from the master clock
- LED display
- Valcom digital inputs and outputs
- Rack mountable
- FCC approved
- Madein the U.S.A.
- When used with Valcom wirelessclocks, add a V-WMCR wireless master clock repeater
- When used with Valcom wired clock (2-wire correction) add V-VCU 6-Amp 2-wire clock drivers asnecessary
- Includes 6 foot power cord, dome antenna, 75 foot RG-59 cable
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.