FXO, FXS Paging Adapter
Store #: 11695
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687224771
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking universal paging interface
- Select: FXO (loop start), FXS (ring trip) or paging port (VOX relay) interface mode
- No power supply required in FXS interface mode
- Up to 6 units can be powered from one adapter in the FXO or VOX mode
- 30V DC talk battery for interfacing with FXO or unused phone system line input/trunk port
- Floating 600 ohm paging output with volume control
- Normally open or closed relay for external paging amp activation or interfacing the paging amp with an external background music source
- 800 Hz pre-announce page tone (on/off)
- Compatible with 24 to 48 volt FXS operation
- Calling party control (CPC) detection for immediate disconnect
- Busy signal detect disconnect
- 2.5 to 5 second VOX silence disconnect timer
- Programmable VOX trigger sensitivity
- 16 or 36 second default disconnect timer
- Screw terminal block connections
- Wall mount housing: (2) #6x3/4 panhead screws included
- Power: 12-24V DC @ 100mA, 120V AC/12V DC @ 500mA, UL listed adapter included (not required in FXS mode)
- Dimensions: 111mm x 76mm x 36mm (4.38 x 2.97 x 1.38)
- Shipping Weight: .48 kg (1.06 lbs)
- Environmental: 0C to 32C (32F to 90F) with 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity
- Relay Contacts: 30V DC@1A, 110V DC@0.3A, 125V AC@0.5A
- VOX Minimum Audio Signal to Activate Relay: -30dbm minimum / -26dbm minimum @ 1KHz with VOX sensitivity switch at normal / lower positions
- VOX Time Out Disconnect: 2.5 or 5 second
- Default Time Out Disconnect: 16 or 36 seconds
- Talk Battery: 30V DC
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.