Four Line Long Loop Adapter
Store #: 11733
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687222531
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking Electronics long loop adapter
- Provides 4 long line and off premise extension (OPX) capabilities for PABX and KSU analog stations, ISDN terminal adapters, channel banks, etc.
- Converts any four low talk battery boltage or weak ringing analog line into a standard 48V line with powerful 20Hz sine wave ring signal
- Compatible with pulse dialing, touch tone dialing, hook switch flash features, CPC signaling and Caller ID features
- Ground screw terminal allows for improved surge protection and as an earth ground reference for the regenerated lines
- Easy to install, requires no programming
- Convert four analog KSU/PABX stations to standard voltage OPX
- Provides 48 VDC talk battery
- Provides 20 HZ, 10 REN sine wave ringing
- Passes Caller ID information
- Passes hook switch flash DTMF and pulse dialing compatible
- Passes CPC signals
- Electrically isolates PABX station from extended loop
- Provides additional lightning and surge protection
- Selectable ring protocols
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.