Fortinet Wireless DECT Phone 860i
Item Number: FON-860i
Manufacturer Part No: FON-860i
The Fortinet FON-860i includes everything you need to take advantage of hybrid DECT technology. The 860i can connect to either an analog or IP PBX so you can take advantage of wireless regardless of which system you use. The FON-860i allows you to easily add connections to difficult-to-wire places by eliminating the need to have a phone jack at every extension.
FON-860i Features and Benefits:
- Superior sound quality delivers more productive, clear communication
- High-quality speakerphone offers an integrated, hands-free option
- Up to 3 handsets per base allows you to deploy more phones more efficiently
- Up to 5 bases per location
- Base supports up to 3 simultaneous calls
- 10 hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby time per charge
- Up to 1000 ft. range (150ft inside)
- Includes a backlit color display for easy menu navigation
- Message waiting light alerts you of a new voice message
- 9 polyphonic ring tones
- 6 levels of ringer volume
- Adjustable key sounds
- Call log for incoming, outgoing and missed calls
- 170-enty phone book gives you fast access to your contacts
- Programmable speed dial for your most called numbers
- Easily park, unpark and page with * commands
Fortinet FON-860i IP Phone Bundle Includes:
- FortiFone FON-860i IP Phone
- Handset charging cradle
- Base with LAN (10/100 Base-T, RJ-45) and analog telephone line (RJ-11) jacks
- Power adapters for base and charging cradle
- Ethernet cable (RJ-45)
- Telephone cable (RJ-11)
- Rechargeable AA NiMH batteries
- Belt clip for the handset
- 1 x User guide
- 1 x Quick start guide
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.