FaxJack Phone/Fax Switch
Store #: 9963
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687222951
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking FaxJack phone/fax switch
- Allows any business, largeor small, to enjoy the convenience of automated data transmission without the perpetual monthly expense of a dedicated phone line
- Versatile phone/data/fax switch with the ability to automaticallyroute calls via fax CNG tone, central office distinctive ring, or touch tones included in the dial string by the calling party
- Offers full manual transfer capabilities
- Stores and retransmitscaller ID information so that it is truly caller ID compatible
- Applications: governmental, commercial, home office, industrial, personal computers, vending machines, remote access applications, point-of-sale terminals, fast food chains, retail stores, convenience stores
- Four ports allow any four analog devices to share a single line
- Routes calls via CNG tone, distinctive ringing, touch tones sent by calling device or manually
- Provides realistic ring-back tones while re-ringing selected device
- Transfer from one port to another as often as may be required during the samecall
- Caller ID information is stored and retransmitted during transfer
- Automatic privacy eliminates interruptions on both in and outbound calls
- Monitors for calling party control (CPC)
- All in and outbound calls are routed to the phone port during a power failure
- Power: 120VAC/12V DC 500mA, UL listed adapter provided
- CNG Detection: 1100 Hz burst
- Connections: (1)10-position cage clamp terminal strip
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.