Executive SIP phone
You Save: $29.81 (20 %)
Store #: 12739
Manufacturer Part No: 6.94727E+12
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Programmable keys, 3 dynamic context-sensitive softkeys
- Auto-sensing Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- HD wideband audio, superb full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation and excellent double-talk performance
- Support SIP (RFC3261), TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP(both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP
- Dual switched 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports w/integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af)
- Support NAT traversal (STUN, etc), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more
- Generous 240x120 pixel backlit graphical LCD display with up to 8 level grayscale
- 6 lines indicators with individual SIP account profiles
- 7 programmable hard keys and 4 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Multi-line support of up to 13 call appearance lines with dual-color LED indicators
- Expandable to additional 112 lines through expansion key-modules
- Support Caller ID display or block, per call or permanent
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended), forward, and more
- Multi-party conferencing (up to 5-way)
- Full duplex speakerphone w/advanced audio echo cancellation
- Headset jack (2.5 mm and RJ9) for broad headset compatibility
- Large phonebook (up to 2,000 contacts) and call history (up to 2,000 records)
- Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
- Automated personal information service (e.g., local weather, stock, currencies, RSS news, etc), personalized music ring tone/ring back tone/music-on-hold, flexible customizable screen content & format using XML, and advanced Web and enterprise applications integration (pending)
- And many more enterprise grade features
- SIP compliant and protocols - SIP, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), DHCP, PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, etc.
- Networking Interfaces - Dual 10/100mbps Ethernet ports
- Codecs G.711 (a/u-law), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC, and G.722 (wideband)
- Superb Audio Quality - advanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP), Silence suppression, VAD, CNG, AGC high fidelity wideband audio (G.722). HD handset
- Convert most music files to a Grandstream ringtone
- Advanced Functionality - multi-line support, multi-party conferencing (5-way), multi-language support (MLS), headset enabled, expandable, intercom, AES encryption, etc.
- Cost-effective IP Solution - small to medium enterprise office IP phone
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.