Store #: 11963
Manufacturer: MINUTEMAN UPS
Manufacturer Part No: 784755153074
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Minuteman Entrust line interactive uninterruptible power supply
- Provides users all the features, usually available in higher priced UPS products, to protect your valuable equipment: voltage regulation, spike and surge protection and battery backup
- Use: whenever cost is a critical factor, for short runtime battery backup requirements, carry-over to generator support, small footprint requirements
- Applications: small capacity equipment loads, desktop/laptop workstations, small key systems, VoIP handsets, small security/CCTV installations, low-power network devices
- Each unit has four outlets that provide battery support along with spike and surge protection
- 4 Additional spike and surge protected outlets for accessory devices that dont require battery support
- 2 Outlets that are specifically spaced to support transformer block items
- Small, uniquely designed footprint of the Entrust UPS is ideal for placement on, or under, a desk
- Can also be installed vertically on a wall or on a shelf in a rack or cabinet installation
- USB communications: HID compliant USB communications that is automatically recognized by all Windows software versions, no special drivers are required
- Buck/Boost voltage regulation offers a more stable AC source during surge and sag events without constant use of internal batteries
- Slim-line profile provides users with the ability to install the Entrust Series in a varietyof environments
- RoHS Compliant
- Sentry Plus software: auto-shutdown and monitoring software is included with every unit, no special downloads or coupons are required
- Larger load capacities: Minuteman has increased the capacities of the models in the Entrust line, allowing the units to support larger power requirements
- Hot swappable batteries
- Come with all the award-winning service and support capabilities offered by Para Systems, Inc. including a three-year warranty,
(two-years on the battery), and a $75,000 Platinum Protection Plan
- Data protection: single line input/output RJ-45
- Re-settable circuit breaker and electronically limited
- DC start capability (60Hz)
- 10 Amp input capacity
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.