Enhanced Network Station Port
Store #: 11585
Manufacturer Part No: 799111011493
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Valcom enhanced networked station port
- Enables 1 telephone to engage in paging and phone to phone communications over an IP-based LAN/WAN
- 1 FXS port
- 2 Programmable form C relay closures
- Provides caller ID
- No server required
- 1 to 11Digit dial plans
- Easy windows based setup
- AUX Audio input
- Contact closure available for: audio indication, door unlocking , ringing indication
- Protocols DHCP, IGMP v3, UDP, TCP, HTTP, Telnet, FTP
- Voice Algorithm: G.711 (64kbits/s)(ulaw) / echo suppression
- Voltage: 24 Vdc@ 250 mA; IEEE 802.3af compatible, class 3 device; regulatory: FCC Part 15 Class A
- Station port: 4 REN, CID enabled
- Relays: 2 form-C contacts (24 Vdc, 2 amps)
- Does not include power supply (see VC-VIP-324)
- VALCOM POWER UNITS (-5)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.