EnGenius Long Range Cordless
Store #: 1X
Manufacturer Part No: DURAFON-1X
Free Shipping on all orders!
Need help with this purchase? Call 888-976-7443
- EnGenius long range cordless
- New broadcast/page feature (in addition to the 2-way radio) that allows people to intercom or page loudly from one handset to a base unit, another handset, a group of handsets, or all handsets (this message will be loud and anyone who is in the same room as their handset will hear the broadcast)
- "PBX" function key allows you to name PBX functions that can be scrolled through and selected while on a call (i.e. transfer, hold, etc)
- Voice quality is loud and clear in the earpiece or headset
- Battery is securely enclosed in a compartment so it won't pop off (like used to happen on the SN 920) and the user will not feel the warmth of the battery when using the handset at extreme range
- Lithium Ion battery for double the talk time and standby time of previous models
- Handset antennas are extremely durable
- Extremely durable and even water resistant (not waterproof!)
- Number keys are bigger and the numbers will not wear off
- Ringer is louder than ever
- Headset jack built into the handset
- Backup battery charger on charging unit (charge the handset and an extra battery at the same time)
- Intercom from base unit to handsets
- 1X System includes 1 base unit, 1 handset, 1 Li-Ion battery pack, 1 charging cradle, 1 short and 1 tall handset antenna, 1 belt clip, documentation and appropriate AC adapters
- Expandable to 9 handsets
- Corded or Cordless Cordless
- LCD Backlit Display Yes
- Number LCD Lines 1
- Speakerphone Yes
- Color Black
- Energy Star Qualified No
- Recycled Packaging Yes
- Country of Origin Taiwan
- RoHS Compliant Yes
- Type of Packaging White Box
- Warranty 1 year
- Website Link http://www.engeniustech.com
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.