Economy Kit of D.I.Y. Wireless Smart Hom
You Save: $0.75 (1 %)
Store #: 10055
Manufacturer Part No: 701107900506
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Easy-to-use and cost-effective D.I.Y. (Do-It-Yourself) wireless intruder alarm system kit
- Supports up to 60 wireless sensors (15 wireless defense zones and 4 wireless sensors per zone)
- Transmit at 430-433MHz frequency band, wireless transmitting distance up to 300 feet (doorbell, remote controller, siren) and up to 450 feet (magnetic smart door/window sensor & PIR motion sensor)
- Supports up to 5 phone numbers for auto alarm call and 1 management center protocol(CID)
- Armed/disarmed by remote controller, phone call, or hosts keypad
- Easy one-key armed/disarmed operation
- Programmable silent alarm or audible alarm
- Recordable alarm voice message (up to 10 seconds record time)
- Telephone line disconnection alarm sounds every 5 seconds
- Smart 3 defense lines configuration-1st defense line is the perimeter, 2nd defense line for in-room, & 24-hour defense line)
- Internal rechargeable Li-ion backup battery in alarm host lasts up to 16 hours
- Rechargeable doorbell battery lasts up to 3 years
- Smart alert and zone notification when attempting to arm the host with an open door or window
- Host chirps if door/window sensor is open/close in disarm mode
- Batteries (alkaline) included for remote controllers, wireless door sensor, and wireless motion sensor last up to 2 years
- Programmable password
- Compatible with Ademco CID protocol
- Supports multiple control panels (pairing each sensor/remote/siren to multiple control panels)
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.