E-40-SS with Enhanced Weather Protection
Store #: 11669
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687223163
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking entry phone with weather protection
- Compact size: Front panel is the size of a typical single gang midsize wall plate
- Mounting: Flush mounts in a single gang electrical box (2.25 deep x 2.00 wide x 2.84 tall minimum) or surface mounts in a Viking model VE-3x5 (not included, see DOD# 424)
- Available in 5 standard faceplate finishes: Brushed Stainless Steel, Oil Rubbed Bronze, Polished Brass, Satin Black and Satin White
- PNL-40 faceplates: Replacement faceplates with matching screws available in all five standard finishes
- Vandal Resistant Features: 16 gauge polished brass or 18 gauge 304 stainless steel faceplate, 316 stainless steel push button, carbon fiber reinforced plastic speaker screen, scratch resistant powder coating, hex drive mounting screws
- Weather Resistant Features: Mylar speaker, faceplate gasket, mic and speaker gasket, internally sealed (IP67) push button switch, self draining mic mount and UV stable weather resistant powder coating (excluding E-40-SS 304 Stainless Steel faceplate)
- E-40-EWP is designed to meet IP66 Ingress Protection Rating (see DOD# 859 for more information)
- Telephone line powered
- Microphone and speaker volume controls
- Programmable Intelligent call progress detection for automatic hang-up on CPC, silence, busy signal, or time out
- Selectable auto answer feature for monitoring
- Programmable VOX (mic/speaker) switching speed
- Blue LED helps locate push button, indicate ringing and off hook
- Power: Telephone line powered. Minimum 18V DC talk battery voltage with a minimum loop current of 20mA. Loop current may be boosted on low current lines with a Viking model TBB-1B Talk Battery Booster (see DOD# 632).
- Dimensions: Faceplate: 123.8mm x 79.4mm x 4.6mm (4.875 x 3.125 x 0.18), Phone: 72mm x 46mm x 42mm (2.84 x 1.8 x 1.65)
- Operating Temperature: -34 C to 65 C (-30 F to 150 F)
- Humidity: Standard model: 5% to 95% non-condensing humidity, EWP model: up to 100% humidity
- Speaker Volume: Approximately 62db maximum @ 1m
- Ring Voltage: 25V AC RMS minimum (for auto answer)
- CPC Disconnect Time: 300ms minimum
- REN: 0.8A
- Connections: (2) gel-filled butt connectors
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.