E-30-PT w/ EWP
Store #: 11661
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687222807
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking handsfree phone will call and push-to-talk buttons
- Designed to provide quick and reliable communication in noisier areas
- Mic sensitivity is set to a low level until the TALK button is pressed then it is raisedto a normal level (assures that the called party's voice will be broadcast over the speaker; in applications where the background noise can be louderthan the person calling, a handset type phone is recommended)
- Non-volatile memory
- Built in dialer
- Intelligent call progress detection forautomatic hang-up when the call is completed
- Can be programmed to dial up to 5 different numbers on ring no answer or busy and can be configured to dial these numbers until answered
- Shares all of the features of the E-30-PT in addition to Enhanced Weather Protection (EWP) for installation in harsh environments
- EWP products feature rubber gaskets and boots, hand soldered silicon sealedconnections, gel-filled butt connectors, as well as urethane potted circuit boards with weather sealed, field-adjustable trim pots and DIP switches for easy on-site programming
- Applications: non-ADA hot-line phones for terminals, stadiums, parking lots/ramps, convention centers, ATM machines
- Applications: gate and door entry phones for: business lobbies, vehicular and pedestrian gates, residences
- Push to talk button
- Phone linepowered
- Vandal resistant, stainless steel faceplate with heavy-duty metal call button
- Non-volatile E2 memory (no batteries required)
- Touch Tone or pulse dialing
- Programmable to dial up to 5 numbers on busy or ring no answer
- Red off-hook LED indicator
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, return to dial tone, time outor a Touch Tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
- Extended temperature range (-15F to 130F)
- Flush mountable using included plastic rough-in box
- Optional VK-VE-5X5 surface mount back box
- Conforms to NEMA requirements
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.