E-1600A Parts Kit without Chassis
Store #: 11649
Manufacturer: Viking Electronics
Manufacturer Part No: 615687221442
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- Viking E-1600A parts kit without chassis
- E-1600A Information:
- ADA compliant emergency phones with built-in auto dialer and digital announcer
- Designed to provide quick and reliable handsfree communication over the public switched telephone network
- Can be programmed from any touch tone phone
- Can dial up to 5 programmable emergency numbers, as well as 2 central station numbers
- Can be programmed to automatically deliver a digital announcement to identify the location of the emergency call and then initiate the call connected LED light; alternatively, a DTMF Touch Tone code may also be delivered
- All programming parameters, including phone numbers and location numbers, arestored in non-volatile E2 memory
- Phone line powered, requiring no batteries or external power and are compatible with common Central Station Monitoring equipment
- Applications: elevators, parking ramps, pools, ATM machines, area of refuge locations, lobbies, entryways, campus emergency stations, roadside emergency stations, stadiums, convention centers
- Can automatically light the "Call Connected" LED for the hearing impaired
- Transmits a unique location I.D. code or voice announcement
- Grade 2 Braille label for the visuallyimpaired
- Non-volatile digital voice announcer with 16 seconds of voice memory
- Advanced call progress detection
- Handsfree operation
- Touch tone or pulse dialing
- Dials up to 5 emergency numbers
- Cycles through backup emergency and non-emergency numbers on busy or no-answer
- Hangs up on CPC, silence, busy signal, dial tone, time-out or Touch Tone command
- Programmable to auto-answer on incoming calls
- Remotely programmable
-Extended temperature range (-15F to 130F
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.