Digium Switchvox SMB 380 Appliance
You Save: $190.01 (2 %)
Store #: 9754
Manufacturer Part No: 1AS3800010LF
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Digium Switchvox SMB 380 Appliance includes Switchvox 380 Appliance, Switchvox SMB Pre-Installed Software and supports up to 450 users. The 380 has optional cold spare failover. Switchvox 380 is ideal for larger businesses that want the high performance, highly redundant, full-featured rackmount PBX.
Switchvox can be used in many of today's applications where an IP PBX can be utilized. Here are some of the capabilities that are built-in to Switchvox Unified Communications systems and can be easily applied to your business applications.
Switchvox SMB 380 Features and Applications:
- VoIP and Traditional Calling
- Mobility (Fixed Mobile Convergence)
- Interactive Switchboard
- Advanced IVR Capabilities
- Integrated Conferencing
- Video Calling Support
- Voicemail with email integration
- Built-in Call Queues
- Detailed Reporting
- And much, much more!
Digium Switchvox SMB 380 Appliance Specifications
- Supports 1 to 450 users
- Up to 100 concurrent calls
- Up to 25 concurrent recorded calls
- Up to 40 simultaneous conference user
- Weight: 47 lbs including packaging
- Power supply: Dual redundant 350W
- Dimensions: 16.8125"W x 21.93"D x 3.46"H
- Telephony card slots: Two
- Supported telephony cards: TE133 for T1 (requires Switchvox version 5.7.2), TE121 for E1, AEX410, AEX800, HB8
- Appliance requires Switchvox version 5.7.1
- TE133 and TE820 require Switchvox 5.7.2
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.