- Viking Electronics digital mass notification announcer
- Capable of proviging up to 2 minutes of digitally recorded voice emergency instructions and alert tones over existing paging system
- Connects to a phone line, analog phone system station or a phone system's unused trunk/line input allowing you to securely page, trigger emergency messages and/or alert tones and program the unit from any remote touch tone phone
- When activated, interrupts any current paging or background music and injects an emergency voice message and/or alert tone over your paging system
- Live page can also be announced
- Can be programmed to repeat one 2 minute message, two 1 minute messages, four 30 second messages or five 24 second messages
- 10 different alert tones for emergency mass notification of evacuation, lock down, severe weather, fire, hazardous material release, tornado, flash flood, terrorist alert, all-clear, etc.
- Non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Up to 2 minutes of total message record time
- Record up to 5 different emergency messages
- Ten different emergency alert tones:
- Code 3 Temporal (ANSI S3.41) Slow Whoop
- Hi/Low Siren
- Wail Siren
- Alert horn
- Attack Siren
- Fast Sweep Siren
- March Time Horn
- 1K Hz Steady Tone
- Call progress detection for automatic hang up on CPC, busy signal, dial tone or silence
- Separate volume controls for paging, messages and alert tones
- Automatically interrupts current page or background music to inject emergency announcement, alert tones or live page
- Programmable trigger input to activate a message and/or alert tone
- N.O. & N.C. trigger output contacts for activating flashing beacon (BLK-3-EWP), Alarm Dialer (K-202-DVA), etc.
- Security code to prevent fraudulent use
- Connects directly to an unused line input (trunk) or station port of a phone system or to a dedicated phone line
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.