Cyberdata VoIP Indoor Singlewire-Enabled Flush Mount Intercom
You Save: $75.01 (15 %)
Store #: 15162
Manufacturer Part No: 11306
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
Now supporting Singlewire InformaCast notification messaging as well as a true SIP endpoint, the Singlewire InformaCast-enabled Flush Mount Intercom with Keypad is a two-way communication and secure access device that delivers an adaptable, cost-efficient alternative to old analog Intercoms. Note: This is the singlewire-enabled version of this intercom.
- Protocol - SIP RFC 3261 Compatible and InformaCast v4.0 and later
- Ethernet - 10/100 Mbps
- Payload Types - G711 A-Law and u-Law
- Power Input - PoE 802.3af or 8 to 12 VDC at 1000 mA
- Warranty - 2 Year Limited
- Drywall Mounting
- PoE 802.3af enabled (Powered-over-Ethernet)
- SIP compliant
- Adaptive full-duplex voice operation
- Network web management
- Network adjustable speaker volume and microphone sensitivity
- Network downloadable firmware
- Concurrent SIP and multicast paging
- Dry relay contact for auxiliary control (controls external power)
- Peer-to-peer capable
- Door closure and tamper alert signal
- User downloadable alert, rings tones and call out messages.
- Access control
- Door entry phone
- Emergency phone
- Mass notification
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.