Cyberdata Singlewire-enabled V3 Strobe
You Save: $29.01 (7 %)
Store #: 15179
Manufacturer Part No: 011244
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
When installed in a Singlewire Notification environment, the wall-mounted V3 Strobe operates as a visual alerting device. Meets ADA requirements for telephony signaling and notification. Use areas include classrooms, banks, financial institutions, court rooms, manufacturing warehouses, and offices.
- Features - Singlewire GPI/O input and relay control
- Protocol - InformaCast v4.0 and later
- Power input - PoE 802.3af compliant
- Ethernet I/F - 10/100 Mbps
- Light power - 90 candela (5-Watt LEDs)
- Flash rate - 2 per second
- Easy to use - Web-based setup
- Meets ADA requirements for telephony signaling and notification
- Web-based setup
- SingleWire GPI/O input and relay control
- Banks or financial institutions
- Court rooms
- Manufacturing warehouses
- Ethernet I/F: 10/100 Mbps
- Protocol: InformaCast v4.0 and later
- Power Input: PoE 802.3af compliant
- Light power: 90 candela (5-Watt LEDs)
- Flash rate: 2 per second
- LED MTBF: 100,000 Hours
- Regulatory Compliance: FCC Class A, UL 60950
- Dimensions: 5" x 5" x 1." (H x W x D)
- Warranty: 2 years limited
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.