Cyberdata Door Strike Relay Module
You Save: $8.01 (6 %)
Store #: 15172
Manufacturer Part No: 11269
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
When connecting a CyberData Intercom to an electronic door lock, the high current side of the door strike required a separately-wired relay and protection diode. The CyberData Door Strike Relay module eliminates the need for the customer to source a separate relay and makes wiring an electronic door strike easier.
- Direct connection to CyberData Intercom products
- 4 wire interface
- 12 Amp relay
- NO/NC contacts
- Opto-isolated sense input
- Power is provided from relay voltage
- Wall mounting
- Cable strain relief
- Lock status LED
- Power Input: 5V to 60V DC / 9V to 250V AC
- Operating temperature: -10 degrees C to 50 degrees C (14 degrees F to 122 degrees F)
- Relay Voltage/Current: 12A@250VAC / 12A@24VDC
- Maximum distance from Intercom: 50 feet
- Dimensions: 6.000" x 3.570" x 1.575"
- Warranty: 24 months
- Boxed Weight: 2.0 lbs.
- Part Number: 011269
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.