Item Number: ITT-C62
Manufacturer Part No: ITT-C62
Trade in & Save
Free Ground Shipping
Orders placed before 1PM Pacific will ship same day.
The Cortelco C62 is a 4-Line Executive IP Phone. With a range of features and stylish appearance, the C62 is an affordable option for those who demand quality.
Cortelco C62 Specifications
- SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) and Correlative RFCs
- IAX2 Support
- HD Voice
- SRTP Support
- BLF Support
- Two interfaces 10/100 BaseT with support for bridge or NAT
- 8 DSS keys with LED
- 128x64 Graphic LCD Display
- RJ-9 headset jack
- PoE Support
- SIP 2.0 (RFC3261)
- Opportunity to register 4 SIP accounts.
- The ability to simultaneously login to all servers
- HD voice on all lines
- Register an account on the IAX2 protocol - one line
- Voice Codecs: G.711a / u, G.7231 high / low, G.729a / b, G.722, G.726
- Echo cancellation: G.168 compatible with the LEC, including hands-free (AEC)
- VGS, VAD, CNG
- Speakerphone full-duplex
- Possibility of registering a domain or implementation of SIP calls peer to peer
- Modes DTMF inband, SIP info, RFC2833
- 9 different ring tones and the ability to define their own 5
- The phone user-friendly thanks to large LCD screen and functional programming distributed keys
- 4 line keys defined as multiline or as a separate SIP account
- Eight DSS keys
- Programmable function keys
- Telephone Features: Forward / tranfer calls, both blind and attended / call-hold / conference call / paging and intercom / call park / capture / redial / click to dial /
- Blacklist / Whitelist / DND - Do Not Disturb / CLIR / CLIP / Dial Plan
- Call history: Incoming / Outgoing / Missed. Each 1000 entries.
- Phonebook up to 500 entries;
- SMS, Phone book External - XML definition of speed dial buttons; Blf
- Possibility to connect up to 5 DSS consoles
- Click to dial
- Ability to Phone your own logo
- Network Features
- WAN / LAN: 10/100 Ethernet ports, a LAN port of Bridge or Router
- PPPoE for XDSL
- PoE (optional)
- VLAN (voice / data)
- Support for STUN servers
- DHCP client on WAN
- DHCP server on LAN
- DNS Relay, SNTP, Firewall, DMZ
- VPN (L2TP)
- Network Utilities in telnet, ping, trace route.
- Manage Your Phone
- Web-based management, Telnet, and directly from the phone
- Create users with different access rights to manage the phone
- Updating via HTTP, FTP or TFTP
- Auto provisioning / dhcp option66/HTTPS/FTPS
- Management via Telnet
Submit a proposal and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.