You Save: $105.01 (62 %)
Store #: 2797
Manufacturer Part No: ITT-C60
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
The Cortelco C62 is a 2-Line Executive IP Phone. With a range of features and stylish appearance, the C60 is an affordable option for those who demand quality.
Cortelco C60 Specifications
- SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) and Correlative RFCs
- IAX2 Support
- HD Voice
- SRTP Support
- BLF Support
- Two interfaces 10/100 BaseT with support for bridge or NAT
- 8 DSS keys with LED
- 128x64 Graphic LCD Display
- RJ-9 headset jack
- PoE Support
- Support 2.0 (RFC3261) and correlative RFCs
- Support IAX2
- Support 2 SIP lines
- Codec:G.711A/u, G.723.1 high/low,G.729 a/b, G.722.1,G.726
- Support HD voice 2 line keys defined as multi-line with screen display, or used as SIP line keys
- Soft keys programmable
- Hard function key reprogrammable
- SIP application:support call forward/transfer(blind/attended)/holding/ waiting/3 way talking/conference/pickup/join call/redial and unredial/click to dial
- Support SRTP
- Support BLF
- Hardware Features
- Two 10/100 BaPhone Ethernet Interface
- Large dot matrix LCD Display
- Support Multi-line
- Support IAX2 line key
- 8 DSS keys
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.