You Save: $66.00 (55 %)
Store #: 2795
Manufacturer Part No: ITT-C56P
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
1-year warranty; NO Restock fees!
The Cortelco C56P is a 2-Line Entry-level IP Phone. With all of the essential features and stylish appearance, the C56P is an affordable option for those who demand quality.
Cortelco C56P Specifications
- SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) and Correlative RFCs
- IAX2 Support
- HD Voice
- SRTP Support
- Two interfaces 10/100 BaseT with support for bridge or NAT
- 4 DSS keys with LED
- 14 Segment Display
- RJ-9 headset jack
- PoE Support
- Support 2.0 (RFC3261) and correlative RFCs
- Support 1 SIP line
- Codec:G.711A/u, G.723.1 high/low,G.729 a/b, G.722.1,G.726
- Support HD voice
- Soft keys programmable
- Hard function key reprogrammable
- SIP application:support call forward/transfer(blind/attended)/holding/
- waiting/3 way talking/conference/pickup/join call/redial and unredial/
- click to dial/secondary dialing automatically
- Support SRTP
- Support Bridge mode in LAN
- Hardware Features
- Two 10/100 BaPhone Ethernet Interface
- Segment LCD display
- Support Multi-line
- 4 DSS keys
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Trade In and Save
Sophie Systems is proud to offer our customers an opportunity to cash in on their unneeded or old equipment. When trading in your equipment you will have the peace of mind knowing that your old electronics are going to be disposed of in an environmentally friendly manner not in a landfill all the while getting a discount on the equipment you buy.
To participate in the trade in program simply inform your sales advisor that you would like to trade in your equipment. Sophie Systems will even provide you with a prepaid UPS shipping label to send us your goods.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.