CLS-A1600BT + CLS-A1600BT-E
Store #: 11071
Manufacturer: CLEAR SOUNDS
Manufacturer Part No: 793537306348
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
- ClearSounds A1600BT phone bundled with A1600EBT handset
-Cell Phone Sharing Capabilities:
- If you pair and connect your cell phone to your ClearSounds phone, you can use the phones together, in these ways:
- Use the ClearSounds handset or base to place a call using your cell phone line
- Use the ClearSounds handset or base to answer a call that was placed to your cell phone
- Switch cell phone calls back and forth between your cell phone and the ClearSounds phone
- Simultaneously converse on a landline call and a cell phone call using the ClearSounds handset and base
Cell Phone Sharing Advantages:
- By using the ClearSounds A1600BT phone for a cell phone call, you enjoy A1600BT features that might not be available on the cell phone
- Here are some of the features on your ClearSounds phone that you can use during a cell phone call:
- No searching for the cell phone to place or receive a cell call on the ClearSounds phone. The cellphone must simply be within Bluetooth range of the ClearSounds base
- Converse on the ClearSounds phone while your cell phone charges
- Dial a cell phone call using the ClearSounds phone inbound calls list, redial list or phonebook
- Enjoy the ClearSounds phone enhanced volume (including ringtone volume), enhanced visual ring notification and enlarged keys
- Converse hands free using the ClearSounds phone speakerphone, headset or neckloop
- Converse on the ClearSounds phone with no concern about cell phone signal dropout
- Use the ClearSounds mute and hold features
- While using the ClearSounds phone to converse on a cell phone line, receive or place a landline call at the same time
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.