Cisco Unified 8831 PoE IP Conference Station
Price: Call for Pricing
Store #: 15602
Manufacturer Part No: CP-8831-K9=
Trade in & Save
Free Shipping on all orders!
Most orders ship within 1 business day.
The Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831 enhances people centric communications, combining superior high definition (HD) audio performance and 360 degree coverage for all sizes of conference rooms and executive offices. It provides an audiophile sound experience with a full duplex two way wideband (G.722) audio hands free speaker.
- Signaling protocol support - Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
- Speaker Phone - full-duplex high quality wideband speakerphone technology
- Room Coverage - 160 degrees conical pattern provides even coverage of listening area
- Display Type - 3.5 inch backlit display (396 x 162 pixels)
- Codec support - G.711, G.729(a and ab), G.722, and Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC)
- Warranty - Standard 1year replacement warranty
- 160 Hz to 20 kHz, +/-3 dB
- The latest in wideband codecs for maximum voice bandwidth
- Enhanced speech quality and speaker recognition
- 92-dB SPL peak output
- 60 degrees conical pattern provides even coverage of listening area.
- Four Hemi Cardioid microphones are perfectly spaced so that they combine to provide a 180 degree pick up pattern around the device. Speech is captured at the same level at all points around the Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831.
- Local power supply is not required
- This power cube uses a standard Cisco Unified IP Phone Power Supply for non Power over Ethernet (PoE)deployments. It is required for daisy chaining two units together.
- G.711, G.729(a and ab), G.722, and Internet Low Bitrate Codec (iLBC)
- 3.25 x 1.5 in. (8.26 x 3.81 cm); 396 x 162 pixels
If you want to buy a certain quantity and want a volume discount, submit this form and a sales advisor will be in touch with you shortly.
Looking for a manual for your product?
Check out our free product manual directory by clicking here.
Needs to find a local technician to service your equipment?
Our map of local technicians can help you find experts in your area that can help. Click here to view map
Need help adjusting the time?
We provide a tutorial on setting the clock on major phone system brands here.
Need to contact the product manufacturer? click here
to see a directory of their phone numbers.